The latest Spring 2018 issue of the New Zealand Forestry Bulletin was published on 12 November 2018.
In this issue –
- China in the time of trade crisis
- Forest Owners submits ETS has stalled and action needed
- Log clean-up at Tolaga Bay led by local forest companies gives beach back to the community
- Carbon goal through returning New Zealand to forests
- Land potentially suitable for new trees
- Forest Growers conference looks to science support for forest development
- Forest research awards – from moths to mycorrhiza
- Combating debris flows and floods a high priority
- Before you light, check it’s alright at www.checkitsalright.nz
- Telematics cutting paperwork and increasing efficiency in logging trucks
- Forest growers levy vote 2019
The Bulletin is published three times per year by the New Zealand Forest Owners Association.