The Winter 2019 issue of the New Zealand Forestry Bulletin was published on 23 July 2019.
In this issue –
- Log price volatility
- 50 Shades of Green and the realities of land use economics
- The myth of indigenous versus exotic trees for carbon storage
- Tolaga Bay one year on
- The laws around genetically modified organisms
- Port Blakely bat protection project
- KiwiRail and forestry growth
- Forest Grower’s commodity levy vote, what happens now?
- InZone bus at Fieldays
The Bulletin is published three times per year by the New Zealand Forest Owners Association.