The latest Autumn 2018 issue of the New Zealand Forestry Bulletin was published on 25 May 2018.
In this issue –
- Global trends augur well for tree market future (D Rhodes – Opinion Piece)
- Harvesting companies’ certification and mechanisation brings safer harvesting
- NES-PF operational
- ForestWood 2018: Forestry is truly in the spotlight
- Te Uru Rakau – the promise of many things
- Forest Advisory Group has a range of backgrounds and interests
- FOA takes message to Takaka
- New People in Regional Wood council leadership
- New Associate Minister of Forestry appointed
- Australian forest industry leader likes our farm forestry
The Bulletin is published three times per year by the New Zealand Forest Owners Association.